Sunday, April 10, 2005

 

The twenty-second week in review

There have been absolutely no job alerts worth pursuing from the Internet job boards this week. It's really slow now (I know I keep saying this). Also, there aren't as many job ads in the Toronto Star anymore.

On the IT front, I did get a flood of alerts (6) from the HP site for Technical Analysts to which I did respond. I also got a call from my recruiter to set up a second interview Monday afternoon. This made my whole week worthwhile. The TTC strike is going to complicate getting there though. I fear a bit guilty since a former teammate is waiting for the same callback. He interviewed before I did.

On the teaching front, my own prospecting uncovered a couple of continuing education occasional jobs for business/computers-one in Barrie and one in the city. The Barrie Adult Learning Centre is right in the Bayfield Mall. I delivered this application by hand, and I took me a couple of passes to realize where the place actually was. It's good prep if I get invited to interview.

D.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?