Thursday, July 28, 2005

 

Phantom job?

I just had the most bizarre experience. I got phone interviewed for a job that I don't have any record of applying for.

I got a call yesterday from Sun Life to set up the appointment. It was for a Change Manager position. I had actually been considering an application for a Change Management Manager position but had bailed out. I thought maybe the submission had gone through anyway, but it wasn't the same job.

Talk about faking it, especially when she asked what attracted me to the position. At the end of the interview, I asked how long the job had been posted and the response was two or three weeks. Well three weeks ago, I was on vacation.

I'll have to do some more digging on this one. I did a *69 after the call, and it looks like Kitchener-Waterloo area code. Maybe they got me confused with my sister.

D.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?