Thursday, August 25, 2005
The forty-first week in review
Last week was busy one. Aside from the three interviews, I was contacted by several recruiters about jobs I wasn't interested in including one at WSIB (good luck!). I should decide to take a break more often.
On Friday, I went to lunch with the old team for what will probably be the last time. My old boss has new job starting next week. It's out in the burbs so he probably won't be downtown anymore.
I found a few jobs worth applying for, even a couple in my speciality. Unfortunately, they're at HP. I did get an email notice that my applications had been referred to the hiring manager. I know where they went if it's the same guy I interviewed with.
D.
On Friday, I went to lunch with the old team for what will probably be the last time. My old boss has new job starting next week. It's out in the burbs so he probably won't be downtown anymore.
I found a few jobs worth applying for, even a couple in my speciality. Unfortunately, they're at HP. I did get an email notice that my applications had been referred to the hiring manager. I know where they went if it's the same guy I interviewed with.
D.