Friday, August 26, 2005
Not good news but not bad news
I called the investment fund company where I interviewed last Friday. The manager told me that he hadn't interviewed anyone else yet. In fact, they are reviewing the job description to make it more senior and maybe more business software oriented. I asked if the hiring is on hold, and he said not. I told him it still sounded good and I was still interested. I hope money isn't an issue.
I left a message at the P & C company in Waterloo yesterday, but it hasn't been returned yet. I got the impression at the interview that these guys are pretty busy. Shades of CLA.
D.
I left a message at the P & C company in Waterloo yesterday, but it hasn't been returned yet. I got the impression at the interview that these guys are pretty busy. Shades of CLA.
D.