Saturday, August 13, 2005

 

Taking a break?

I've been thinking about taking a break or at least scaling back my job search efforts until September. August is a slow time corporate-wise. A lot of people are on vacation.

I have a couple of interviews early next week, one with a recruiter and one in Waterloo. After that, I want to get up to the cottage once with my sisters. They keep saying things about my mother not being totally with it mentally anymore. She seems fine to me although she is slowing down. I'm having them over to the house for dinner the weekend after that. Then the family is going to the cottage for the Labour Day weekend.

I feel like I need to recharge/regroup even though things haven't been that active on the job front. I also need to get some of my investments/financial affairs in order that I've been meaning to do since I stopped working.

D.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?