Tuesday, September 27, 2005
A belated birthday present
Friday was my birthday. I turned 52.
I got a call from my old boss asking when I would be available to start. He had received positive feedback from HR with regards to my interview on Friday. He said a formal offer would be made via email.
Later, he called back to make a verbal offer to speed up the process. The salary and vacation are less than CLA, but better than what I've been seeing lately so I can suffer. I guess pending on the official paperwork, I start on Monday. My prayers have been answered.
D.
I got a call from my old boss asking when I would be available to start. He had received positive feedback from HR with regards to my interview on Friday. He said a formal offer would be made via email.
Later, he called back to make a verbal offer to speed up the process. The salary and vacation are less than CLA, but better than what I've been seeing lately so I can suffer. I guess pending on the official paperwork, I start on Monday. My prayers have been answered.
D.