Sunday, September 25, 2005
The forty-sixth week in review
A year of unemployment is looming.
It's been a quiet week with regards to jobs worth applying for (AIX sysadmin at RBC), but a busy one with regards to previous applications (one email status update, two interviews). No word on the MQSeries.net job so I assume that it's a dead issue.
My son took a message about occasional teaching, but didn't get a place just a room. It sounded like Barrie location. *69 gave me a 705 phone number so that fits. I need to cancel all the teaching applications I have outstanding.
D.
It's been a quiet week with regards to jobs worth applying for (AIX sysadmin at RBC), but a busy one with regards to previous applications (one email status update, two interviews). No word on the MQSeries.net job so I assume that it's a dead issue.
My son took a message about occasional teaching, but didn't get a place just a room. It sounded like Barrie location. *69 gave me a 705 phone number so that fits. I need to cancel all the teaching applications I have outstanding.
D.