Friday, October 27, 2006
Extra-curriculars
I'm taking my daughter to Stratford tomorrow night to see Twelfth Night. I was going to take her two years ago, but she cancelled out because she was supposed to go to a party. So I took my sister instead to reward her for making my Xena costume at Halloween. When I got back, I found out the party had been cancelled. I hope it doesn't snow too hard.
I've been tied up at church lately. I was coerced into participating in the process to determine where we go from here. We've got the green light to hire another minister. "Tied up" and "coerced" don't sound very positive. It hasn't been much fun so far.
D.
I've been tied up at church lately. I was coerced into participating in the process to determine where we go from here. We've got the green light to hire another minister. "Tied up" and "coerced" don't sound very positive. It hasn't been much fun so far.
D.