Thursday, October 19, 2006
Happy Halloween!
The other day someone accidently turned off the lights on our half of the floor at the office. I heard someone say they were scared of the dark so I turned on my jack o'lantern. It says "Happy Halloween-ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" three or four times. I forgot to turn it off before I left the office, and it's voice activated.
My senior VP came over to talk to the contractor beside me after I had left for the day. She told me that he started pounding on the partition between our desks. It set off my jack o'lantern, and he just about had a heart attack. I teased him the next day about meeting the Great Pumpkin.
D.
My senior VP came over to talk to the contractor beside me after I had left for the day. She told me that he started pounding on the partition between our desks. It set off my jack o'lantern, and he just about had a heart attack. I teased him the next day about meeting the Great Pumpkin.
D.