Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Menopausal/middle-aged moments
Last Thursday, I couldn't find my glasses when I woke up. I usually get dressed in the dark so I don't wake up my husband. I dug out my spare pair. When he woke up, he found my regular pair on top of the clock-radio and wondered where I'd gotten to without them.
When I got to work, I got out of the car and looked down at my feet. I still had my slippers on! Thank goodness, I had a spare pair of shoes at the office.
The first thing I heard Friday morning when the clock-radio went off was that there was six inches of snow in Niagara (across Lake Ontario). I turned off the alarm, rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. I hadn't slept well all week. I called in a day off when I finally got up.
D.
When I got to work, I got out of the car and looked down at my feet. I still had my slippers on! Thank goodness, I had a spare pair of shoes at the office.
The first thing I heard Friday morning when the clock-radio went off was that there was six inches of snow in Niagara (across Lake Ontario). I turned off the alarm, rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. I hadn't slept well all week. I called in a day off when I finally got up.
D.