Monday, September 29, 2008

 

Author of her own demise?

Last Friday, I noticed that one of our developers was buzzing around his buddies. He came over to me after my boss asked where our Intranet coordinator was (she was off). The developer asked me if there was an announcement about the outsourcing RFP. This was a week overdue, and I think she published the last update.

My boss decided to pull the team into a room since one of the other AVPs had already let the cat out of the bag. It wasn't the cat we expected. Instead of an RFP update, he told us that the CIO is leaving at the end of the next month. A replacement has already been hired. This supposedly has no effect on the RFP so it's a difference that makes no difference. I asked my boss when the celebration was. One of the guys joked it could be worse/a wake which I didn't get.

I told the guy sitting next to me "ding dong, the witch is dead", and he giggled like a girl.

D.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?