Friday, July 13, 2012
Cottage 2012 Day One
I was a bit later getting up here than I expected yesterday. My husband went ahead and left at about 2:30 p.m. I was packing up the last of my stuff when my work cellphone rang. It was HP calling about MQ problems at our disaster recovery test, and I'm oncall. I spent just over two hours listening to them muddle around but they finally figured it out. Then I had to drop off a cheque for our roof and stop at the church to check out the colour for the new steel roof. I got about twenty minutes up the 400 when I realized I had left one of my boxes in the back porch so I turned around and went back. I made good time after that but I had to stop in town to pick up some KFC. After unloading the car and eating, I figured out how to hook up the satellite receiver and took the dog for a walk. The old man caught three 3/3.5 pound bass so he was happy, but he waited three hours for me to show up before going out because of the dog.
Labels: vacation