Sunday, July 15, 2012

 

Cottage 2012 Day Three

This was a very quiet day. We sat out drinking coffee for an extended period in the morning then walked the dog. Last year, I was able to pick raspberries along the way but this year the pickings are very slim. This brought us to lunch (leftover steak for my husband and a smoked turkey sandwich for me with leftover french fries). I spent the early afternoon reading another More magazine outside. I tried to finish a United Church Observer but no joy. Then spent the rest of the afternoon doing my July household accounts. The husband went out fishing (3 more bass, one 4 pounder). I put the lamb sirloin on the barbeque as recommended but it was taking forever so I put it in the oven. There was corn on the cob and seasoned green beans to go with. The lamb was good but it didn't taste like lamb. While preparing supper, I discovered that the past is crawling with ants. I tried to submit my Shop and Support giftcard order but it keeps erroring out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?