Tuesday, January 04, 2005

 

The eighth week in review

Tomorrow will mark two months without a job. Yikes!

I went to an interview last Tuesday. They didn't ask any tough questions, just basically interested in what I could do, not how. I haven't heard anything yet so I assume that they either aren't interested or they haven't gotten their hiring act together. I'm torn between following up and seeming to be a pest or just letting things work out at their own pace.

Things were pretty slow on the job boards last week. I got a rejection notice for a bank job that I didn't even remember I had applied for (kudos to CIBC). I did see one job, Technical Specialist (Integration) worth applying for at a government agency, but I can't figure out their website. It doesn't look like the application "took". I'm supposed to be an Internet wizard and can't figure it out!

D.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?