Saturday, December 31, 2005
What a difference a year makes!
I look at my blog from last December, and I had a life. I talk about it in my blog-my son, my church, my old colleagues. I got out socializing. I miss my walks to the mailbox when I would talk to or at least see people in the neighbourhood.
Now there is just work. I spend way too much time commuting. I just veg out when I get home in the evenings. I spend half the weekends just trying to recuperate from the week previous. A year ago, I hated being at home. Now, I hate working. I mean I love what I do, but I'd rather be at home full-time with the old man and the kids. I know I won't have any problem retiring.
The one thing that hasn't changed is that our pension plan and its surplus are still in limbo.
D.
Now there is just work. I spend way too much time commuting. I just veg out when I get home in the evenings. I spend half the weekends just trying to recuperate from the week previous. A year ago, I hated being at home. Now, I hate working. I mean I love what I do, but I'd rather be at home full-time with the old man and the kids. I know I won't have any problem retiring.
The one thing that hasn't changed is that our pension plan and its surplus are still in limbo.
D.