Thursday, March 02, 2006
New and old
Since joining my new company, I have administered MQ on two new platforms, Linux and Windows. I've created clusters, queue aliases and queue manager aliases which I hadn't done before. I almost forgot MQSI-I've done a couple of deployments.
Another ex-CLAer (Denis G.) joined the company this week. He was a solution architect before (we fought over the webMethods operational readiness strategy at the old place), and he's a member of the architecture group at the new place. He dropped by my desk today, and we chatted for a few minutes. He's already picking up on the vibe here-there is a superficial layer of process.
D.
Another ex-CLAer (Denis G.) joined the company this week. He was a solution architect before (we fought over the webMethods operational readiness strategy at the old place), and he's a member of the architecture group at the new place. He dropped by my desk today, and we chatted for a few minutes. He's already picking up on the vibe here-there is a superficial layer of process.
D.