Friday, March 03, 2006
What a boner!
I tried to set up a mail agent to forward my work mail to my Yahoo account. I still don't have access to my work email from home even though I requested it mid December.
What I ended up doing was sending quite a bit of my mail database to everyone I had corresponded with or anyone who was copied in any email I received including external. I created my own virus. People complaining about it created a mini-storm after the fact. The one VP just laughed and told me I was now infamous. Some people actually the email seriously and responded accordingly.
D.
What I ended up doing was sending quite a bit of my mail database to everyone I had corresponded with or anyone who was copied in any email I received including external. I created my own virus. People complaining about it created a mini-storm after the fact. The one VP just laughed and told me I was now infamous. Some people actually the email seriously and responded accordingly.
D.