Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

Personally overcommitted

I wrote my insurance exam Monday morning. I think I passed, but I drew a complete blank on one question about the sections of a policy. The test site was only a half hour drive from home. It was nice to have the rest of the day off, especially after spending most of Saturday waiting around at the DR test. That's one thing out of the way. I've been spending a lot of time studying over the past few weeks, and almost no time on housework.

The check engine light came on in my car tonight.

Saturday morning, I'm supposed to do a demo of Ukrainian baking at my church. I've only made these pineapple things (like a crescent) once. They didn't look like Baba's, but they tasted like it. I don't know how to say the name in Ukrainian. I ran an M&P meeting this week, and I have an Interim Steering Committee meeting next week (to rough out the new Constitution) and the week after (to present the new Constitution to the Presbytery reps) immediately proceeded by a board meeting. And Easter's coming! Something's got to go.

D.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?