Sunday, April 01, 2007

 

A joy of rural living

My husband decided to groom our driveway yesterday. This was just before suppertime. At one point, my son noticed he hadn't sped by for a while. I made a comment about sending out a search party.

Unfortunately, it's still a bit soft, and he got stuck. He tried to back up, but went too far and hung up the rear axle on the drag. When I went out, all I saw was a pair of legs sticking out from underneath the pickup. My son was letting air out of the spare to get more clearance with no success. I came in when my husband started rummaging around for the jack.

It's still not flat enough to bring my little car in after all this, and we're supposed to get rain for the next two days.

D.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?