Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Rant of the week: other drivers!

This morning, some woman pulled out in front of me on my concession road. She hadn't bothered to defrost/scrape her windshield so I don't think she could see a thing. She proceeded to drive down the middle of the road at a very slow rate of speed. At the corner, she stops with her signal on and waves me through, but there isn't enough room.

On the expressway, I like to leave a car's length between me and the next guy. Nature must abhor a vacuum because some jerk has to put their car in it. I would love to lean on my horn until they move out of my buffer zone. Bumper to bumper and doing 100 km/hr!

Other drivers not yielding the right of way is a fact of life. What really irks me is drivers who don't take the right of way. Why does someone turning right feel compelled to wave you through your left turn? Just get out of my way!

D.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?