Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Dry spells
The well went dry yesterday. Then it rained overnight.
My kids went back to school today. For my son, it is the first time in three years. I only found out about the program on Friday. I had to run down to his old school and get his records. Luckily, I had taken the afternoon off. He goes to school one day a week and can work. Every 110 hours of work earns a credit.
D.
My kids went back to school today. For my son, it is the first time in three years. I only found out about the program on Friday. I had to run down to his old school and get his records. Luckily, I had taken the afternoon off. He goes to school one day a week and can work. Every 110 hours of work earns a credit.
D.
Labels: Family