Saturday, December 20, 2008
Early Christmas Present
I was off on Friday, but I got a call from a developer ex-teammate at work. While I was dialed in dealing with it, I got another call which I didn't pick up. It was from my boss. Then he replied to an email I sent out in response to the first call asking me to call him back.
He let me know that the RFP for the outsourcing of our department had been cancelled. There wasn't a business case to do the full-scale effort (data centre and infrastructure support). More strategic initiatives will be looked at in the new year, but my team or what's left of it is off the table for now.
D.
He let me know that the RFP for the outsourcing of our department had been cancelled. There wasn't a business case to do the full-scale effort (data centre and infrastructure support). More strategic initiatives will be looked at in the new year, but my team or what's left of it is off the table for now.
D.
Labels: Work