Friday, July 27, 2018

 

Cottage 2018 wrap-up & evaluation

Saturday's activities: walked dog, washed dishes, packed car, tidied up, shut down cottage, stopped at CTC to get tire dogged down, headed home with a stop at Jackie's to drop off stuff she had forgotten. Evaluation: I took a number of projects-baby blanket, baby wreaths, Mum's Facebook memoriam, mending, Hard Reset, correspondence and reading. Completed: baby projects Partially completed: Mum's FB memoriam, mending (forgot my sewing kit), Hard Reset (evaluation needs more thought, successes & challenges should be recorded throughout the year), correspondence (missing info), reading (not a priority). Not started: foot spa I was very rushed with my packing this year and forgot some stuff. Think I tried to fit too much into one weekend: grocery shopping, Bodnar BBQ and cottage trip. I wasn't properly prepared for some of my projects, but all in all, it was a successful trip.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?