Monday, August 17, 2026

 

2026 Cottage Day 3

Went for a walk, had a shower and went to the local church. It was disappointing. I got there early, and there were a lot of cars, but no people in the sanctuary. They were all in the back having coffee. I should have gone back there but I didn't. The service was live streamed from another local church which I could have driven to. I got cornered before I could get out the door. I should have gone into town. I was the only cottager who showed up.

I did the last of the stops on the Artist North Studio Tour but didn't see anything I liked. I did pick up a business card from a young woman who does prints. She was working on one of Erika's Bakery in Dwight. Went for another walk (drizzled), made butter chicken and watched the rest of Seal Team season 1.

 

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?